Overclock your tech store with Outlet! Whether you sell boutique iPad jewellery or the nuts and bolts of hardware itself, Outlet will give your shop a stylish look and feel while enjoying the stability of Storefront core. Outlet is a child theme for Storefront, the official WooCommerce theme. If provides a modern design, perfect for the tech industry.
Upgrade your tech store in a flash with Outlet
Outlet is a Storefront child theme that has been designed to be used by tech stores. If features a clean and minimalist design with subtle details that point to the tech industry.
Outlet is bundled with a unique homepage layout that prominently displays product categories and a variety of products in an intuitive tabbed interface. Upload your own header image and logo and let Outlet beautify your tech store in a flash.
Further enhance Outlet and Storefront with Storefront extensions
Want to further enhance Outlet’s selling power? Powerpack gives you the ability to customize and style nearly every aspect of Storefront without touching any code. Change your store’s header layout, tweak colors, fonts and layouts of almost any element, change text, checkout flow and more. Preview your changes instantly in the Customizer. Make changes to a single product page or on a global scale — it’s all up to you.
As Outlet is a Storefront child theme, you will first need to install and set up Storefront itself.
- To install Outlet, upload the ‘outlet’ directory to your wp-content/themes directory.
- Once uploaded / installed you can activate Outlet by navigating to Appearance > Themes.
Recommended Image Sizes
There are no specific image size requirements for Outlet.
- I’m using the Storefront Designer extension but noticed some settings are missing.
Outlet applies some specific styles to elements like buttons and the header layout, so these settings are removed from the designer to avoid confusion.
- How do I control which categories are displayed on the homepage product category section?
They are the three first top level (parent) categories as arranged on the product categories screen in your dashboard. You can drag and drop categories there to rearrange.
- On the demo there is pagination on the single product pages, how do I enable that?
Install the Storefront Product Pagination plugin.
- On the demo the primary navigation sticks to the top of the browser when I scroll. How can I add that?
This is a feature of the Storefront Designer extension. Install that for access to the sticky navigation option (and much more).
- On the demo there are sharing buttons on the single product pages, how do I enable that?
Install the Storefront Product Sharing plugin.
- On the demo, there is a content bar in the footer, how do I enable that?
Install the Storefront Footer Bar plugin. Then add a text widget to the newly created widget region via Appearance > Widgets.
- I’m using the homepage template but don’t want to display the the page title / content
If you don’t want to display content simply don’t add any. To hide the title you can use this plugin which gives you the ability to hide the page title on any page across your site. Alternatively use the Homepage Control plugin to toggle the display of this component.
- Can I customize the look and feel of my blog pages?
You sure can. Take a look at the Storefront Blog Customiser extension to see what’s possible.
- Can I customize the look and feel of my checkout?
You sure can. Take a look at the Storefront Checkout Customiser extension to see what’s possible.
- On the demo, there’s a featured product on the homepage, how do I add that?
This is powered by the Storefront Product Hero extension and added to the homepage content via shortcode.
- On the demos shop page product load automatically as I scroll?
This is a feature of the Storefront WooCommerce Customiser extension. Is does plenty more as well so check it out.
- How can I customize my site when using a child theme?
A lot of WordPress tutorials will recommend inserting code snippets into a child themes functions.php file. This is to ensure that you’re always able to update the parent theme without losing your changes. As Outlet is already a child theme, you aren’t able to do this. Any changes you add to Outlets functions.php file will be lost when you perform an update. Instead, it is recommended that you add any code snippets to a customization plugin.
WooThemes Outlet Storefront WooCommerce Theme 2.0.10 ScreenShots
Instantly download WooThemes Outlet Storefront WooCommerce Theme 2.0.10,
Our products don’t include premium support. That means we can offer up to 90% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins. If you are a beginner and do need commercial support, consider buying directly from the developer.