Customize Storefront from top to bottom, all without editing any code
Customizing your theme has long been a hassle that no one enjoys undertaking. With Storefront Powerpack, you can change all that.
Powerpack gives you the ability to customize and style nearly every aspect of Storefront without ever touching any code. Change your store’s header layout, tweak colors, fonts and layouts of almost any element, change text, checkout flow and more. Preview your changes instantly in the Customizer. Make changes to a single product page or on a global scale — it’s all up to you.
- Header layout configurator: Easily add or remove header components such as the logo, cart and navigation. Then simply drag and drop to arrange the layout.
- Add style and customize the appearance of your store: Point and click to select elements and style them in real time. Adjust typography (Google fonts included), colors, margin, padding, and more.
- Toggle between checkout options: Switch between various checkout layouts, toggle ‘distraction free’ more and other options designed to boost your sales.
- Edit your homepage on the fly: Update your homepage’s text, buttons and layout from a simple and familiar editor.
- Edit product page configurations globally: Hide unwanted text boxes or tabs, change the appearance of your image gallery and much more.
- Style anything: From structural elements like the main site container, to buttons and products, Storefront’s appearance is completely under your control.
Setup and Usage
Storefront Powerpack integrates with the WordPress Customizer, using a familiar menu and adding a new top-level section called Powerpack⚡️.
- Go to: Appearance > Customize.
- Select Powerpack, and a new menu will open.
Settings allow you to change layout and customize every element of the product page.
- Page layout: Default or Full Width.
- Gallery layout
Default. Product image/gallery on left and description on right.
Stacked. Product image/gallery on top and product description on bottom.
Hide product galleries. Disabled product image/gallery.
- Display Product Tabs. Enable/disable product tabs
- Display related products. Enable/disable related products.
- Display product description. Enable/disable product description.
- Display product meta. Enable/disable product meta.
Don’t forget to Save and Publish!
Settings control and customize elements on your Shop page.
- Page layout. Default or Full Width.
- Description. Above or below the products list.
- Columns. Number of columns for products on shop page and archives.
- Products per page. Number of products on shop page and archives.
- Content alignment. Align product components right, left or center, e.g., product image, title, rating, price, add to cart button, sale marker.
- Display product results count for shop page and product archives.
- Display product sorting for shop page and product archives.
- Display product image for shop page and product archives.
- Display product title for shop page and product archives.
- Display sale flash on shop page and product archives.
- Display rating on shop page and product archives.
- Display price on shop page and product archives.
- Display add to cart button on shop page and product archives.
Don’t forget to Save and Publish.
WooCommerce Storefront Powerpack 1.4.3 ScreenShots
|Live Demo||Demo not available|
Instantly download WooCommerce Storefront Powerpack 1.4.3,
Our products don’t include premium support. That means we can offer up to 90% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins. If you are a beginner and do need commercial support, consider buying directly from the developer.