Let Customers Pay What They Want With Name Your Price
The Name Your Price plugin lets you be flexible in what price you are willing to accept for selected products. You can use this plugin to accept user-determined donations or to take a new approach to selling products. You can suggest a price to your customers and optionally enforce a minimum acceptable price, or leave it entirely in the hands of the customer. The WooCommerce Name Your Price extension lets you be flexible in what price you are willing to accept for selected products. You can use this extension to accept user-determined donations, gather pricing data or to take a new approach to selling products! You can suggest a price to your customers and optionally enforce a minimum acceptable price, but otherwise this extension allows the customer to enter the price he or she is willing to pay.
Just Some of the Possibilities
- Collect donations.
- Alternative selling strategy.
- Make a profit on products you’d otherwise give away.
- Collect data on what price customers are willing to pay.
- Name Your Price for Variable Products – NEW
Name Your Price now supports its trademark customer-defined pricing with variable products! Pick and choose which variations will be Name Your Price enabled to allow customers to set a price on all of a product’s variations or just one. For example, a donation could be configured with $10, $20, and $50 variations plus a Name Your Own Price variation that allows the customer to chose his or her own level of giving.
Support for Product Bundles – NEW
The Product Bundles plugin (separate purchase) allows you to sell combos, simple kits and product assemblies or simply offer a discount when items are purchased together. With Name Your Price support:
- Sell the entire bundle for whatever price the customer is willing to pay
- Sell the bundle with “per item” pricing and the total bundle price will be calculated once the Name Your Price item’s price is set. Note: “Per Item” pricing currently only works with simple products, but support for variable products is coming soon.
- Let Subscribers Choose When to Pay
Let Subscribers Choose When to Pay
Selling subscriptions with WooCommerce Subscriptions (separate purchase)? Want to let your customers decide when they want to pay? Past versions of Name Your Price included support for subscriptions with a variable billing period and still work for existing subscriptions. In the current version, you now create a variable subscription with different billing periods as variations.
Create printable gift certificates by using the PDF Product Vouchers plugin
The PDF Product Vouchers plugin (separate purchase) connects your online business with your brick and mortar business and allows you customize and sell downloadable PDF vouchers for offline goods or service. Coupled with Name Your Price, customers can create vouchers for a value of their choosing, allowing them to create printable gift certificates that can be redeemed in person.
Creating a “Name Your Price”-enabled product is hardly any different from creating a regular product. Once you’ve created a product, simply tick the checkbox marked “Name Your Price” and you will be able to enter the optional suggested and minimum prices for your product (or a particular variation). The price input box will automatically be added.
All the texts that your customer will see on the product page ( such as Add to Cart, Name Your Price, Suggested Price, etc.) can all be changed from the plugin’s options with no coding.
Name Your Price works with the following WooCommerce.com product types:
- Simple Products
- Variable Products – individual variations can be Name Your Price-enabled
- Subscriptions – Both simple and variable subscriptions are supported. Simple Subscriptions optionally allow the customer to determine their “billing period”
- Product Bundles – The entire bundle can be Name Your Price. Per-product pricing supports simple products that are Name Your Price-enabled.
- Composite Products – same as Bundles
- Mix and Match Products – The entire package can be Name Your Price.
- WooCommerce Account Funds
Additionally, Name Your Price is also compatible with:
- WooCommerce Product Add-ons: Add-ons will detect the user-entered price and use it to calculate the product’s total price
- One Page Checkout
- PDF Product Vouchers
- Product Vendors
To install Name Your Price:
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Unzip and upload the woocommerce-name-your-price folder to your site’s /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate ‘WooCommerce Name Your Price’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
WooCommerce Name Your Price 2.6.0 ScreenShots
Instantly download WooCommerce Name Your Price 2.6.0,
Our products don’t include premium support. That means we can offer up to 90% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins. If you are a beginner and do need commercial support, consider buying directly from the developer.