While Woocommerce is free and has an open plug it, running a membership is absolutely important as it will help you enjoy limitless benefits. WooCommerce membership is not just another way of restricting your sites’ content. It is membership solution is integrated with your content and product. It is an easy to use, site-wide membership solution that brings your content and memberships together. It is the also the easiest when it comes to configuration and it easy to manage. There a lot of benefits you can get for being a member these include:
- SELLING MEMBERSHIPS: In WooCommerce according to your initiativeembers can access from zero or more product of any type to a membership plan allowing them to support several types of memberships. You could also:
- Create a product for the membership while tying the plan to that product to sell it, this is called Stand-Alone Product.
- You could also grant access to a membership as part of a product purchase or grant the same membership access to from several product this could be a yearly purchase or a monthly subscription
- Assign membership for an invite-only members area manually
- GRANT CONTENT ACCESS STRATEGICALLY: you can do it so that only members have access to the content of your work, letting you schedule when your members have access to your work. You can also DRIP CONTENT, meaning you can schedule when your members have access to your content. For instance, access to certain posts or pages could require membership for a week or you could determine which content will be available in the free trial period with content dripping rules. This allows you to have control over how members use your site and enables you to introduce members to your content at your own pace.
- OWNING A PURCHASING CLUB: Membership also allows you to turn your store into a publishing club by allowing you to create members-only product or allowing you to offer certain products exclusively to members, thereby drawing in more crowd for you. Product viewing can also be restricted to members hence the products are hidden to none members in your shop. You can also go for the Restrict Purchase option which translates to the fact that products are public but can only be purchased by members.
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT: You could reward your members with special discounts as a way of providing incentives, this discount could be for all products, some products or certain product categories
- AUTOMATICALLY PROVIDING INFORMATION FO MEMBERS: Members can find all the information they need about their membership in the member area from the MY ACCOUNT Page just by clicking VIEW. All or any of the section of the member area can be enabled to show list of accessible products, contents, and discount and public membership notes. This makes it easier for both you and your members to manage the account.
- IMPORT OR EXPORT MEMBERS: WooCommerce also allows you to connect other services too this includes importing a member list from an email tool and exporting members to a CSV file in order to transfer member data from WooCommerce into other tool, you can also create new users or bulk upgrade the existing members by merging your file with the existing one
- SIMLIFY COMMUNICATION: Running a membership site also allows you to communicate with and manage your members. This has been made easy with the addition of Member Notes on your pages in order that you can track information about membership for a customer or add your personal notes for your reference, making it easy to communicate with a particular member by sharing a note with them via email. You could also sent expiration and renewal reminder mails to notify members of their ending membership and encourage them to upgrade or renew their membership.
Membership and subscription is very is on WooCommerce although membership is fully functional as a Standalone membership solution, it works best with the most advances eCommerce payment solution provided by WooCommerce Subscriptions. This has more features and is more beneficial as it allow membership to:
- Use recurring billing (monthly payment) for membership rather than annual payment
- Use subscription as a payment plan while controlling the access length
- Get free trials for membership via a subscription
- Content dripping and restriction which could include free trials hence, you control what content is available in trials
- Pause membership by switching a subscription
- Members could upgrade or downgrade by switching a subscription.
WooCommerce Memberships 1.9.2 ScreenShots
|Live Demo||Demo not available|
Instantly download WooCommerce Memberships 1.9.2,
Our products don’t include premium support. That means we can offer up to 90% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins. If you are a beginner and do need commercial support, consider buying directly from the developer.