Dynamic Pricing lets you define pricing rules based on products, order totals, roles, and product categories.
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing 3.1.3
Advanced Product Pricing
- Configure bulk discounts for each product in your store by creating a table of quantities and discount amounts. Choose from fixed price adjustments, percentage adjustments or set a fixed price for the product. Optionally choose roles the pricing rule should be applied for.
- Choose how to tally the quantities used in the quantity pricing table. Choose to tally quantities based on the cart quantity of the product, each individual variation, each cart line item (useful when using Product Add-ons or Gravity Forms Add-ons), or based on categories in the cart.
- Advanced product pricing is useful when you need to discount a product based on the quantity of something a shopper is purchasing. Optionally, advanced product pricing can be applied to existing customers who you have added to a role you configure, such as “Gold Members”.
- Give a 10% discount to Product Name when shoppers purchase 5 or more Product Names.
- Give a $20 discount to Gold Members when they purchase between 2-5 Product Names. Give them a $25 discount when if they purchase more than 5.
- Give a 5% discount to Everyone and a 10% discount to Gold Members when they purchase 5 or more Product Names.
- Offer a Laptop carrying case at a %10 discount if they purchase 1 or more items from the Laptops category.
Advanced Category Pricing
- Configure bulk discounts for product categories by creating a table of quantities and discount amounts. Choose between a fixed price adjustment and a percentage based adjustment. Optionally choose roles the category pricing rule should be applied to.
- Advanced Category Pricing is useful when you need to price adjust all items in a category, based on the number of items a shopper is purchasing from your product categories. Optionally, advanced category pricing can be applied to existing customers who you have added to a role you configure, such as Gold Members.
- Give a 10% discount on all items in the Paperback Books category when a shopper purchases 5 or more items from the Paperback Books category.
- Give a $10 discount on all items in the Carrying Cases category when a Gold Member purchases 1 or more items from the E-Readers category.
Simple Category Pricing
Configure discounts for all items in a product category.
- Choose between a fixed price adjustment and a percentage based adjustment.
- Discounts configured using simple category discounts are displayed shoppers as they shop and browse items from your catalog.
- Give a 10% discount to all items in the T-Shirts category.
Simple Role Based Pricing
- Configure discounts for all products in the store for users in roles you create.
- Discounts configured using simple role based pricing are displayed to logged on customers as they shop and browse items from your catalog.
- Give all Gold Members a 10% discount on everything we sell.
- Give all Premium Members a $1 discount on all items.
Dynamic Pricing has 7 modes available for creating and applying pricing rules for your store.
- Single products pricing – pricing based on and applied to quantity of individual product
1. Advanced product pricing: Bulk
2. Advanced product pricing: Special Offer
- Orders pricing – pricing based on and applied to amount in cart
3. Advanced order totals pricing
- Roles pricing – pricing based on user role and applied to amount in cart
4. Simple role pricing
- Categories pricing – pricing based on and applied to product categories
5. Simple product category pricing
6. Advanced product category pricing: Bulk
7. Advanced product category pricing: Special offer
The other terms are explained here:
- Simple means that the rule applies to all items, no matter how many are purchased.
- Advanced means that the rule applies based on preset quantities:
For orders, those are the total price of the order
For products and categories, those are the amounts of items purchased
Bulk means that the rule is applied to all items under the rule
Special offer means that the rule only applies to a predefined amount, buy X and get Y discounted.
- A simple role pricing of 10% off for all customers
> will give 10% off to all items purchased by users who have the “customer” role.
- A bulk advanced product category rule of $5 off for everyone and for the category “Albums” when 5-10 albums are bought
> will give a discount of $5 per album bought if minimum 5 and maximum 10 are purchased.
- A special offer product pricing of buying 1 hoodie and getting a second hoodie at 50%
> will give a discount of 50% to the second hoodie only when paying the full price for the first one.
Sales Page: https://woocommerce.com/products/dynamic-pricing/