Improve your sports stores performance with ProShop!
ProShop is a Storefront child theme that has been designed to be used by sports clothing and equipment stores. It features an urban, texturised design which when coupled with a header image of your choosing will give your store an edgy personality with tons of character. Customise the look and feel with the built in options or install some of the Storefront Extensions to create something truly unique.
- I’m using the Storefront Designer extension but noticed some settings are missing
ProShop applies some specific styles to elements like buttons and the header layout, so these settings are removed from the designer to avoid confusion.
- On the demo there is pagination on the single product pages, how do I enable that?
Easy. Just install the Storefront Product Pagination plugin.
- On the demo the primary navigation sticks to the top of the browser when I scroll. How can I add that?
This is a feature of the Storefront Designer extension. Install that for access to the sticky navigation option (and much more).
- On the demo there are sharing buttons on the single product pages, how do I enable that?
Easy. Just install the Storefront Product Sharing plugin.
- On the demo, there is a content bar in the footer, how do I enable that?
Easy. Just install the Storefront Footer Bar plugin. Then add a text widget to the newly created widget region via Appearance > Widgets.
- I’m using the homepage template but don’t want to display the the page title / content
If you don’t want to display content simply don’t add any. To hide the title you can use this plugin which gives you the ability to hide the page title on any page across your site. Alternatively use the Homepage Control plugin to toggle the display of this component.
- Can I customise the look and feel of my blog pages?
You sure can. Take a look at the Storefront Blog Customizer extension to see what’s possible.
- Can I customize the look and feel of my checkout?
You sure can. Take a look at the Storefront Checkout Customizer extension to see what’s possible.
- Can I customize the look and feel of my WooCommerce pages?
You sure can. Take a look at the Storefront WooCommerce Customizer extension to see what’s possible.
- How can I customize my site when using a child theme?
A lot of WordPress tutorials will recommend inserting code snippets into a child themes functions.php file. This is to ensure that you’re always able to update the parent theme without losing your changes. As ProShop is already a child theme, you aren’t able to do this. Any changes you add to ProShops functions.php file will be lost when you perform an update. Instead, it is recommended that you add any code snippets to a customization plugin. We’ve created a plugin you can use to do just this.
WooThemes ProShop Storefront Child Theme 2.0.8 ScreenShots
Instantly download WooThemes ProShop Storefront Child Theme 2.0.8,
Our products don’t include premium support. That means we can offer up to 90% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins. If you are a beginner and do need commercial support, consider buying directly from the developer.